Proven wireless mouse for Linux ?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 28 18:02:43 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 11:24:24PM +0200, Peter L. Peres wrote:
> Thanks. I appreciate your answer.
>
> Are there any issues with regard to chording mouse buttons, wheel issues
> etc ? I understand that some wireless protocols may not like several mouse
> buttons held down at the same time etc. What about extra keys on the
> keyboard ?

I know the logitechs I have dealth with allow all 3 mouse buttons to be
held at the same time and work great.  I have also found logitech wired
keyboards are among the keyboards that allow the most keys at a time.
remember the keyboard just send key down, key up events (And probably
something for key repeat but that might be elsewhere in the keyboard
hardware).  Being wireless doesn't seem to affect the behaviour at all
at least on the logitech hardware.

Lennart Sorensen