Question

StreetSmart street_smart-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 28 16:13:38 UTC 2004

Do you suggest the CheapBytes Mandrake Linux 9.2.1 (3 CD-R Set) It has some
updates installed over 9.2. It looks good, I fill the requirements with no
problem. Or should I get the CheapBytes Mandrake Linux 9.1 (3 CD-R Set) If I
do get this one, I can just download the updates that would have been
installed on the 9.2.1 Correct? Thanks.

StreetSmart