Question

StreetSmart street_smart-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 28 15:53:31 UTC 2004

There are many mandrake distros, what one is best suited for me? They range
from 7.1 to 9.2 The page is:

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/scan/MM=0f8cd00d03e98c6e6768081a443b
66a8:50:99:50?mv_session_id=7dwNWwTw&mv_pc=6&mv_more_ip=1&mv_nextpage=result

Iv read the notes on them, they mainly tell you what its compatible with.

StreetSmart