Question

StreetSmart street_smart-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 27 23:36:10 UTC 2004

Thanks. I’m interested in learning to use Linux. Iv read a number of
articles on different distros, and it seems to me like everyone thinks
Freebsd is the best to start with. Any suggestions on what one to start
with, and were to get it would be helpful. I know www.linuxiso.com has allot
of distros, but my burner isn’t working so I guess ill resort to buying a
copy, the money goes to Linux anyways, mine as well help them out. Thanks
again.

StreetSmart