<OT> I can't resist

Robert McDonald robert-yzlPDbdf3LosA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 23:42:34 UTC 2004

<snip>
"If you want more secure software, upgrade."

Ok between checking for and installing upgrades, checking for and deleting
spam and viruses targeted to windows users, rebooting when the windoze box
locks up, spending the time reading about the newest security threats
directed towards windows when will I have any time for Lunch, let alone
work.

Did I mention the systems maintenance for registry cleans, files left behind
by windows or even just normal disk maintenance,
Runnin windows is almost a full time occupation, the actual applications you
need to do anything is like a "part time" job, if you dont wind up at a bar
during lunch.

Robert