Interesting warning regarding filesharing

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 04:07:39 UTC 2004

No excess taken.

Not sure if this fits in here guys but isn't it Finland or Iceland or
Switzerland or somewhere near there that now owns and controls/runs our good
old Direct Connect now known as NEOMODUS.com.  Not the fake NEO-MODUS with
the hyphen that tried to play the domain game.  They are the ones you're
talking about.  And it's gaining them great massive profit just by us
speaking of the them even here in this "hmmmm.......how private?  forum."
They are at present above and or without law.  The time will come when
something will change that.  What, I don't know, nor do I care.  But so long
as those a___holes aren't trying to ruin any of our trivial lives, works for
me.
I suppose if either of our gov's could do something besides constant
commercials of kids being picked up by the ears with huge tongs, they would.
I just keep hoping it's more of an actual scare tactic than anything else.  I
understand it, but I don't appreciate who or how they're doing it.
Goodnight.