Interesting warning regarding filesharing

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 02:46:23 UTC 2004

And we ALL know they're blowing it way out of proportion.  I went grocery
shopping yesterday and got a free DVD of Monkey Trouble (1 of 4 choices like
The Mask or Cinderella etc) in a damn box of Fruit Loops that cost only $3.98
so we do have alternative sources to help us if something that crazy does
happen right?  Kids wanted Cinderella but hey, I'm the one that had to pay
for it, not them right?  : )