Laptop Advice

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 26 00:18:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 07:15:20PM -0500, bill traynor wrote:
> Anyway, the moral of this story is that Apple portables are no more
> reliable than any other portables, regardless of what the marketin
> material may say.

Everyone's fallen victim to the "we can make it cheap in vast quantity!"
bug, and quality has lost.  :|

> If I were to spend 1500-2000, I'd probably get the best used Thinkpad I
> could find.

Macs and Thinkpads are both nice (I have at many horror stories about
BOTH).  :)

--
taa

   A woman is not property and husbands who think
   otherwise are living in a dream world.
      - Robert A. Heinlein
/*eof*/