Meeting time?

SRB srb-s8PdfxpoPdHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 24 14:40:09 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Hiscocks" <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org>
To: <tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 9:29 AM
Subject: [TLUG]: Meeting time?

> Can someone confirm the meeting time this evening? I can't see it on the
> notices I have.
> Thanks -
> Peter
> --
> Peter D. Hiscocks
> Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
> Ryerson University,
> 350 Victoria Street,
> Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2K3, Canada
>
> Phone:   (416) 979-5000 Ext 6109
> Fax:     (416) 979-5280
> Email:   phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org

Here's the entire first message... says the meeting is from 7-10pm:

This year we will be alternating meeting locations each month between IBM
offices on Steeles Ave E., and Seneca College at the Seneca-0vOcVYEplY8 at public.gmane.org Campus.

This month's NewTLUG meeting will be held Feb 24th., at Seneca College.
more info below...