Got my feet wet - now getting cold feet.

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 23 13:49:52 UTC 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 06:29:39PM -0600, Garth Meisel wrote:
> On Sun February 22 2004 6:09 pm, Taavi Burns wrote:
> I'm glad you added that.  I didn't now the nice way of saying ONE of the
> things you mentioned which was "Slow."  IMHO, no matter what though, the end
> result is still Windoze and it isn't going to be any better or any more
> stable just because it's being babysat by *nix.  : )

Actually...I have heard purely anecdotal evidence that Windoze
can in fact be more stable in the virtual PC.  Why?  NO clue.
Perhaps Windows has crappy drivers (oh my!)?

But that's 3rd party anecdotal evidence.  Don't listen to it.  :)

--
taa

   As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual
   certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life
   - so I became a scientist.  This is like becoming an archbishop
   so you can meet girls.
      -Matt Cartmill, anthropology professor and author (1943- )
/*eof*/