[OT] Where can I get CD jewel cases ?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 22 15:37:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 09:44:29AM -0500, John Macdonald wrote:
> I once saw instructions for an Origami CD case.  A sheet
> of standard paper was folded into a case with no glue
> required.  You could try searching for that if price was
> every object.

Just remember paper may contain chemicals your CD won't like in the long
term (I remember reading that the first auido CDs came in cardboard
holders similar to vinyl records, which caused them to start deteriorating
within a few years.  Then they made the plastic ones that are still in
use now.

Lennart Sorensen