Advocacy & Law

bill traynor btraynor-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 21 04:57:23 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 17:53, Noah John Gellner wrote:
> I am both a law student and a Linux enthusiast. I am interested in joining these two qualities and wonder if anyone has any recommendations.
Noah,

Of recent note is the launch of "The Canadian File Sharing Information
Network" based out of Windsor http://www.canfli.org/index.php

They recently posted the IP Address List being targeted by CRIA which
can be found
http://www.canfli.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=24

There's also a Ottawa Law & Technology Journal which can be found at:
http://www.commonlaw.uottawa.ca/tech/html/lawjournal.html

There's also the ITLS at http://web5.uottawa.ca/itls/

Those links should lead you to many other good sources of information.

Cheers
Bill