Advocacy & Law

John Macdonald jmm-TU2q2He6PgRlD5gtYiU6kEEOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 21 01:44:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:53:14PM -0500, Noah John Gellner wrote:
> I am both a law student and a Linux enthusiast. I am interested in joining these two qualities and wonder if anyone has any recommendations.
> Cheers,
> Noah

If you don't already know of it, you may be
interested in the web site www.groklaw.net which is
run by paralegal Pamela Jones and discusses issues
relating the law and open source.  It has largely been
dominated by the various legal cases involving SCO.
(In fact, it started with a blog that discussed the
SCO-IBM case and has grown significantly.)  However,
there have been many related issues like discussion
of the GPL and its legal implications.