New Google - Kinda off topic

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 20 06:21:05 UTC 2004

I don’t know if youre setting me up, but this is what I got on that
search.

Biography of President George W. Bush
Home > President > Biography President George W. Bush En Español.
George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He ...
web site.
Category: Kids and Teens > School Time > ... > Bush, George Walker
www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Sid