This is both hillarious and appalling ...

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 18 21:13:34 UTC 2004

 > Just came across something... Have fun. Comments? Suggestions? I only
have couple of for him f#@cks in my pocket.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040213.wwiwa14/BNStory/International

Hard to know where to start with this guy...

"...SCO has the patents for one version of computer language, Unix.
Linux is a rival language ___ let's say Linux is Arabic, and SCO English."

Gosh, Linux is a computer language? Dear me, and here I've been logging on
to it every day as though
it was an operating system :-> Gotta love the nuancing here as well...what
an idiot.

Rob

I think the quote in question is an analogy; a way for the public at large
to get an understanding of the point he's trying to get across. Hey, a
friend of mine asked me what operating system he should use with his new pc:
"windows or macintosh?"

Martin