This is both hillarious and appalling ...

Rob Sutherland rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 18 21:03:41 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:48:41 -0500
<serge_ss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Just came across something... Have fun. Comments? Suggestions? I only have couple of for him f#@cks in my pocket.
>
> http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040213.wwiwa14/BNStory/International

Hard to know where to start with this guy...

"...SCO has the patents for one version of computer language, Unix.
Linux is a rival language ___ let's say Linux is Arabic, and SCO English."

Gosh, Linux is a computer language? Dear me, and here I've been logging on to it every day as though
it was an operating system :-> Gotta love the nuancing here as well...what an idiot.

Rob

Rob Sutherland - rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Computer Support at http://www.cheapersafer.com