Calling all potential speakers

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 18 20:56:53 UTC 2004

> I recommend anyone visiting Melbourne, Australia

I am asking the following in all seriousness: how come I've never heard
anything about kangaroo riding? I searched yahoo and google and couldn't
find anything!

I know it sounds like a really brain-damaged thing to do, actually I'm
quite sure it is ;) but people ride bulls quite a bit and other odd
things too. I've seen men riding ostriches and racing them... any wacky
'roo stories in this regard?

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.