Malformed recipient address ?

Lloyd Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 17 01:51:55 UTC 2004

Hi ,

I received an email that my spam filter says contains a
Malformed recipient address as defined by
RFC 2822 <http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2822.html>.  The
email is coming from CBS Radio and they appear to
use MS Exchange 6, and I want to let them know about
their problem ;-)  In the header, the only recipient is me:

	To: <lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org>

I am looking @ Section 3.4 of the RFC and this
lay(me)-person is not certain that the problem is
the greater-than and less-than signs .  Am I correct
that these should not supplied for this scenario?

Thank you,
Lloyd