how to teach a Linux browser to get through to this URL?

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 12 16:46:24 UTC 2004

At 11:17 AM 02/12/2004, you wrote:
>http://support.learnflex.net
>
>How can one get a Linux browser to send the authentication header that this
>site is requiring?

I get an authentication error when I access the site from Netscape under
Windows. The site uses IIS so perhaps it might just be their way of saying
that you need to use IE to view the site and not Netscape/Mozilla. As soon
as I tried to connect via IE I get the dialog box popping up asking me for
user name, password, and domain.

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"