PC slot stopped working??

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 10 05:46:28 UTC 2004

I assume you have tried other PC cards, right? If so with the same
result than I am afraid you may be out of luck. If you need that to work
for your machine to be useful e-mail me the exact make and model and I
will see if I can dig up a replacement mainboard and swap it out for
you. (Once I get some free time!! :) ).

Madison