PC slot stopped working??

Jim Ruxton cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 10 04:30:07 UTC 2004

> Just to be sure, see if there is a way to reset your BIOS or if a BIOS
> update exists.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried upgrading my BIOS but it didn't fix
it. It seems strange to me that the pc card is recognized but just won't
start up. Any hardware gurus out there have any thoughts on this. I've
cracked open my laptop before and repaired it but I have an ominous
feeling about this one ...
jim