SME Server 6.0

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 10 00:33:05 UTC 2004

I am currently working on it for my website. It was a bit of a pain to
set up for mambo, but it is working. I am currently working out some
webmail bugs, but I think this will be just fine for what I need.

For sone reason, when I had my server on my local network the webmail
services worked fine, but now that It is located on site, when I login
to the webmail it sends me to a blank page. if i refresh the page once
or twice it allows the login to complete.

Any ideas?

Paul Croft wrote:
> It's in my opinion a very good product. I have set  it up 5 or 6
> different times from version
> 5.0 (I think) 5.6, and 6 beta. It is by far the easiest setup for a
> standalone server or server gateway out there. It's based on redat 7.3
> stil I believe. Mail server,web server, virtual domains, webmail, User
> accounts and disk allocation, you name it's there out of the box and
> easily configurable through their browser based configuration panel. It
> runs very nicely on lower end hardware too. I had a p166 64mb ram
> running as a gateway,mail server, webmail, 3 post nuke sites, and a file
> server for around 8-10 clients for about 4 months without a problem
> (just for giggles). Give ti a try, I'm sure you will pleasantly
> surprised....
>
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 20:59, Jason Shein wrote:
>
>>Does anyone on this list have any experiences with SME server 6.0?
>>Just looking for some general advice or experiences

" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"
(o_
//\        Linux - The Choice Of A GNU Generation
V_/_                     Jason Shein
       		Linux Registered User #281100
		 jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org