Anyone have a spare (no longer needed) 56k modem that will work in Linux

SRB srb-s8PdfxpoPdHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 9 08:39:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've decided to take Byron's advice and ask if there is anyone on the
list that has a 56k modem they no longer need (that will work in Linux).
I've got a winmodem (USR PCI faxmodem) that every site I've checked says
will definitely not work in Linux (but I will trade it for one that does
LOL).

Please feel free to e-mail me privately off-list if you can help.

Thanks for all the help so far from the members that have answered my
questions!

-Steve.