Anything besides RealPlayer that plays Real ?

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 5 14:55:29 UTC 2004

There was one version of RP that apparently sent back some kind of
statistic back to their servers.  There was quite a bit of backlash
against this, and Real has subsequently removed it.  Of course, I'm not
sure if anyone has actually done packet traces to see if there is still
'spyware' data being sent.

There is an option in the preferences to disable sending traffic data back
to their servers for analysis.  I usually leave it on just to help then
gather data and hopefully improve their product.

-Jing