USB/Firewire IDE case

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 2 04:56:36 UTC 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Madison Kelly wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
>    What are the chances I could pawn those scripts off of you? :)

Sure.  I'll knock up a few docs and put them on a web page.  I'll mail the
list when this is done.

Right now the scripts come in a bzip2'd tar file.  I do have plans to
turn out a .deb.  When I sat down to do this the other day I got
interrupted by real work :)

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.