need help installing Fedora

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 31 01:18:41 UTC 2004

> How am I suppose to boot two drives during startup? And If i'm not comfortable of having two operating systems on two seperate drives, how do I remove Linux on my Maxtor?

What will happen is that in the first stage of the boot process, Grub
will present you with a menu and you use the up / down arrows to select
which OS you want to boot. If you decide that you don't like
Fedora,remove the Maxtor or reformat it and then you use the Fix MBR
utility on the WIn XP CD to restore it to its pre linux state.

John