eMachines M6809 Linux Compatibility

DanG dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 29 03:58:29 UTC 2004

Oh sorry I forgot one thing. Tiger Direct Canada has got some great sales
deals on some of these Athlon64 emachines models (6805-6811). These are
refurbished units. Maybe the hinges have already been replaced. Currently
the 6805 model is selling for 1099$.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=86
6925&Sku=E400-M6805