Anyone using a Tungsten T5 PDA with Linux?

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 20 03:07:06 UTC 2004

> I need to move on this soon if I want to get the T5 but I was
> wondering if anyone on this list has a T5 and whether they are using
> it with Linux. The information on the T5 indicates it can be seen as a
> USB flash drive which allows a user to drag and drop of files to/from
> it under Windows. If this is being done via SMB it should be possible
> to do the same thing under Linux.

You can mount SD/MMC cards much like flash drives if you get one of the
USB devices to plug them into.

As far as treating the main memory on the T5 as if it were a SCSI
device, that's something that the pilot-link people have some plans for
that has not yet gotten to fruition.
--
"cbbrowne","@","gmail.com"
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/pims.html