Dell Server with Linux and Plesk 7

James Mendez jmendez-xio1h/R+dyusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 17 02:02:05 UTC 2004

I need help from anyone wishing to assist.

I have a Dell server with linux redhat and plesk 7 installed. my ports does
not seems to work at all. I cant SSH, FTP or call up any
of my websites. Seems like the ports closes everytime I reset them. The
server is attached to a linksys AP router and
another desktop is also attached to this router. The router is attached to
cogeco cable box. All recieve internet. But the desktop
cannot ftp or see the website. Please assist even if it means coming over.

much appreciated

James