VIA EPIA mini-ITX motherboard + case?

Tim Writer tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 16 20:05:35 UTC 2004

William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> writes:

> I remember seeing a thread here about VIA EPIA motherboards.  I'm also
> interested in that board.  For those who has them, my questions are
>     - can it boot from USB key drive?  (this is my main requirement)

There are a number of VIA EPIA boards.  My vanilla VIA EPIA can't boot from
USB.  The BIOS says it can but, as with so many boards, it lied.  I've been
using compact flash w/ a CF/IDE adapter.

>     - where did you get the case for mini-ITX board?

Not sure.

--
tim writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                                  starnix inc.
647.722.5301                                      toronto, ontario, canada