[kburtch-xio1h/R+dyusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org: [Pegasoft] Annual Charity Christmas Party]

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 14 17:56:47 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Ken Burtch <kburtch-xio1h/R+dyusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> -----

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:35:42 -0500
From: Ken Burtch <kburtch-xio1h/R+dyusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Subject: [Pegasoft] Annual Charity Christmas Party
To: pegasoft-xzRQuAxiFLNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org

It's that time of year again!  Instead of our monthly dinner discussion
format we will be having our annual Charity Christmas Party!

This is an open dinner for Linux networking and Linux discussion.  We
will also be taking memberships for the 2005 year and discussing Linux
web development contracts coming up in early 2005.

As part of PegaSoft's commitment to support the community, each year we
raise money for the CHUM-CITY Christmas Wish.  If you come to the
dinner, bring a small monetary donation to buy toys for needy kids.

The party will be held at the Bedford Road Swiss Chalet (near the St.
George subway stop in Toronto) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:00-10:00
pm.  Attendance is free (you have to buy your own food.) Check with the
PegaSoft events page for complete directions
(http://www.pegasoft.ca/events.html).  Space is limited.  Please reserve
your seat on or before Wednesday, December 15.

PegaSoft Canada is an association of Linux consultants based in Toronto,
Canada. We provide a variety of services including custom Linux
development and web design. We also design and promote commerical and
open source Linux software.

See you there!
Ken Burtch

--
Ken O. Burtch / Senior Programmer/Analyst / DMS Techologies Inc.
Author of "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"

As the fading light of a dying day filtered through the window blinds,
Roger stood over his victim with a smoking .45, surprised at the
serenity that filled him after pumping six slugs into the bloodless
tyrant that mocked him day after day, and then he shuffled out of the
office with one last look back at the shattered computer terminal lying
there like a silicon armadillo left to rot on the information
superhighway.

--Larry Brill, Austin, Texas (Bulwer-Lytton 1994 Winner)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution for data processing.