OT: Source for firewire enclosures w/HD

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 14 17:12:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:00:47 -0500, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Madison Kelly wrote:
> > Alex Beamish wrote:
> >
> >> It's not my limitation, that's Metal Works
>
> > At any rate, find out and let me know. Mind me asking what kind of
> > music you guys are recording? Good luck!
>
> Heavy Metal?  ;-)

Metalworks is known for recording heavy metal, but they've also
recorded artists like Celine Dion. It's the only studio I've been
where they have gold records, gold CDs and (wait for it) .. gold
cassettes mounted on the walls. I kid you not.

The control room is very nice -- you can imagine if you've got Corey
Hart lounging around you'd like a nice sofa and some refreshments to
hand. And the board itself is quite something -- a very nice piece of
equipment. It's a pretty nice interior compared to a realtively bland
exterior.

Alex