Projector Question...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 13 19:56:01 UTC 2004

 --- Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > I am attempting to line up a video projector that
> I can beg, borrow or steal
> > for the next TLUG meeting (this coming Tuesday).
> Can anyone help, or does
> > anyone know someone who can help, if so please let
> me know ASAP. Thanks.
>
> "Net Force Five" will be coming to the rescue,
> although likely only
> three of us will make it...

I just want to make sure I am clear on this. I take it
you have a projector that you will bring to tomorrow's
TLUG meeting, right? The reason I ask is because I
have lined up a BULKY 640x480 monochrome projector
that I will bring if I am not 100% sure there will be
a better projector at the meeting. If you are going to
be there with a better projector than the one I have
lined up, then very many thanks, I do appreciate your
offer, and I will happily leave the monochrome
projector I have lined up at the office.

Colin McGregor