Configuring the Keyboard ?

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 11 16:02:58 UTC 2004

My solution long ago worked on both Linux and windows.
Steps:
1. Get needle-nose pliers.
2. Firmly grasp the keyboard in one hand.
3. Using the other hand grab the CAP LOCK key with the pliers and
rocking pack and forth, PULL.
Yes, I actually did this to most of my keyboards.

I use the insert key in window often, so that I can fill out a form
provided in MS-word, without printing it (or reformating).
-Joseph-