aircanada.ca

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 18:24:23 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Actually I disagree with you.

Sure, this is your right ;)

> They are NOT dictating what browser to use, just warning you that you
> are not using a browser they know will work.  They let you click and
> continue on your way just fine using whatever browser you may have.

It was reported on OCLUG that an attempt to purchase a ticker _failed_
because of the browser type.  I did not try to buy a ticket just to verify
this though :)

> Sites that won't even let you try to enter with another browser are a
> problem.  Air Canada does not appear to be one of those.

Yes I agree those are very bad.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.