Technology Talks

Leigh Honeywell leigh-9JL22WV9E8YEaWwO4Jh2dQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 8 14:51:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-12 at 09:24 -0500, Teddy Mills wrote:
> I am looking for technology talks in .mp3 format. (aac is better, but I
> use .mp3)
>
> Stuff on Linux, computer-security, computers, science etc. etc.
> I found thelinuxshow.com, but you cannot download these .mp3s.
>
> There must be lots informative talk in .mp3 format around....

I know mostly of security-related stuff:

All of the HOPE panels from the Fifth HOPE are online at http://hope.net

Some great lockpicking videos from TOOOL are here:
http://connect.waag.org/toool/

The one from H2K2 is much better, they messed up the filming on the one
from H2K

DefCon has audio up as well:
http://defcon.org/html/links/defcon-media-archives.html

As does TOORCon: http://64.21.48.41/2004/