Free Software school club?

David Colebatch david-nuEF980otx7IfpyC97YFaV6hYfS7NtTn at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 7 23:41:17 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 01:05, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>  The main thing I like about
> opera is that at least when it crashes (which is infrequent) or you kill
> it, it remembers what pages you were on and goes back to the same state
> when you open it.  If firefox did that (and reliably) I think I could
> ditch opera permanently with no regrets.  But for now I use two browsers
> at the same time.

Have you tried "epiphany"?  It handles crashes very well.  And it's such a
simple browser, new users won't have many problems with it.

It's bookmakrs are cool too, the way you adda bookmark, and then select which
categories it belongs to.  These categories appear as folders when you're
browsing your bookmarks, so your bookmark can be in multiple
locations.  ...It's also searchable.

...I think it's the default "Web Browser" for Gnome now (not Galeon)

-David