Problems with PROMISE Card in Linux

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 30 03:50:08 UTC 2004

Assuming that you only have one such card in your system then:

1st Channel (Master/Slave) = hde/hdf
2nd Channel (Master/Slave) = hdg/hdh

Try checking /proc/partitions to see what that turns up.  If the kernel
detected the drive and read the partition table then the info you need
to mount it is in there.

--
Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>