Wireless PCI Card

Jeremy Baker jab-76OBl6+JcyzDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 26 12:23:29 UTC 2004

If you are thinking of using the hostap driver, then I don't think any of the
"g" products have supported chipsets.  I successfully implemented this with a
DLink DWL-520 rev E1 which is an 802.11b pci card.  You need rev A, B, E1, or
E if you want a prism chipset.  I don't know about the other brands.  I
remember trying to find other models that have the prism chipset, but
everyone is pushing the g products now, so it is tricky.

Jeremy Baker