Wireless PCI Card

Gary Major gary.major-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 26 15:53:56 UTC 2004

Hello folks, looking to put a wireless (801.11g) PCI card in my Linux router for my wireless network. I have done a fair amount of googling and it looks like anything with a prism chipset should work well. That being said however, seems the main manufacturers don't list the chipset they use in their products.

I am thinking about a standard DLink/SMC/Linksys/Netgear card and would like to know if anyone can pass along what they may have used successfully.

Many thanks.

Gary