Samba and Gnome

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 26 05:59:14 UTC 2004

I am accessing Windows shares, not samba shares. I am able to use my Linux box
in a Windows environment, but not being able to access shares makes it less
than smooth. I can access the shares using konqueror (3.3.0)

To confirm, are you currently using the dev versions of nautilus? If so, what
versions and on which distro?