[OT] Virgin is looking for a Linux Expert

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 25 14:39:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Gilles Fourchet wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As I know that some of us are looking for the new job, I found that on
> Workopolis this morning (Linux Solutions Expert / Virgin Mobile Canada).
>
> http://jobs.workopolis.com/jobshome/db/work.job_posting?pi_job_id=7010250

The airline Virgin Blue, the Australian subsiduary of Virgin is renowned
for using Linux on all or most of their servers.  They have been doing
this for many years.  Looks like it applies to other parts of the empire
too.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org