I got idea to share.

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 19 18:39:11 UTC 2004

Sergey Kuznetsov <tlug-9a/WvBvX2Qpg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> writes:
> PPS: If you like or dislike this idea - let me know here. I hope we can
> discuss it in this list very productively.

What I'd like to see is a mail alert feature where you can register the
products that you like and you could get an e-mail when they go on sale.
There are some things that I stock up on when they go on sale [family of
seven and all].

This feature may P.O. some retailers, though.  I think that they may view it
as cherry-picking.
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20