old tech

Dave Galbraith harambe-JzVURaXtkYJBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 18 05:24:40 UTC 2004

Hi Paul,

Hmmm....I've actually thought of omitting some of my projects from the
resume in that perhaps prospective emplyers are looking at it and thinking
I'm over qualified. Some of the projects on the resume are migrating Vision
TV from a Novell network  to a Windows network and setting up a Wide Area
Network for Bata Shoe Limited between Batawa, Toronto and Markham. Setting
up Bata's Mail server to service accounts in 26 countries around the world.

Dave Galbraith