system backup

dan braun pegasoft-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 17 11:02:07 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I know this is not what you're looking for, but here is goes...

My advice would be get/buy another laptop hard drive (you could prolly use a
bigger one now anyways...) and ghost the current drive image onto the new
drive.

Then install xp on the old drive, and send it back to dell...

Just my two cents...

Dan