Data Recovery

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 16 18:28:56 UTC 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:34:03 -0400
Lennart Sorensen disseminated the following:

> > Well, next time I take a chunk of flesh out of my thumb trying to disconnect
> > one, I know who to sue ;-)
>
> Why would you have a case that could do that to your fingers?  Mine
> certainly doesn't have any sharp edges inside.  I worry about breaking
> the connector sometimes, but not my fingers.

I was thinking of those 'grips' on each side of the power connector. They *do*
allow one to get a good grip on the connector, however they are rather small
with sharp edges. I've left some pretty good 'dents' in my thumb and fingers
from those on occasion.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
14:23:31 up 12 days, 14:06, 10 users, load average: 0.14, 0.10, 0.03