Is there a KVM-type switch for speakers?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 16 00:33:11 UTC 2004

  I've got two linux machines on opposite sides of the table.  I've
managed to make some space on the table by going to a KVM switch, so I
only have one keyboard, one video display, and one mouse.  But there's
still two sets of speakers.

  I checked the local Radio Shack.  They had a switch that took 3 RCA
jacks in, with one output, which is not what I want.  I need something
that has multiple stereo-mini jacks (male) on 2-metre cables on the
input side, and one stereo-mini plug (female) on the output, which a set
of speakers can plug into.

Email users are divided into two classes;
1) Those who have effective spam-blocking
2) Those who wish they did