Call for future speakers

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 16 00:23:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Paul Mora wrote:

> The only real criteria that I think should be imposed is (a) no more
> than 15 minutes per person, and (b) EVERYONE must participate.

Althought I like the idea I believe many people would not turn up at a
meeting if they knew they were expected to talk.  Such is the fear of
public speaking for many.  I'd suggest the talks be optional rather than
mandatory.  As the talks coordinator I'd want to make sure we had 10-15
people for that meeting so would probably want word ahead of time.  This
number of people assumes an average of 5 minutes each .

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org