Yast Online Update

Stephen Lee penguin-b5dpCGu8vRqvf6OMzgWXFl6hYfS7NtTn at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 15 12:16:52 UTC 2004

I've just installed Suse 8.0 ES.  Trying to use Yast Online Update (YOU) to
update the system but I keep getting this dialog that asks for a "Code" and
"Password".  I registered with Suse and I figured that the username and
password that I was given would allow me in.  But it doesn't work; I keep
getting a dialog that says "Initialization failed. Try again".  It seems
that I should even be able to leave it blank as long as I can find a
suitable ftp site.  But so far no success.  Can anyone give me a hint here?
Thanks.

Stephen Lee
SHG Consulting
stephen-b5dpCGu8vRqvf6OMzgWXFl6hYfS7NtTn at public.gmane.org