Data Recovery

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 14 23:01:58 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, JoeHill wrote:

> BTW, I meant to ask before, why in the name of all that is holy is it so
> freaking hard to disconnect power cables from HD's?!

The funny thing is when I was at high school I worked weekends at Radio
Shack (actually called Tandy in Australia).  Those damn connectors were
labelled "Quick Disconnects".  Yeah right.

The smaller ones on the floppy drives are worse.  Whos stupid idea was it
to put in a flap that needs to be lifted to get the power disconnected and
then make it almost impossible to lift it with your fingers?  Insane.
They were also labelled Quick Disconnects FWIW :)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org